Project Description:The project involves the installation of scour protection along the entire length of the 500 m quay and of slope protection along the northern and eastern boundary of the quay 16 container area. This includes in particular the following:
- Dredging works and disposal offshore
- Underwater shaping works till -18.6 m
- Laying of 25,000 m2 geotextiles
- Installation of scour protection revetment between the quay piles and along the toe
- Installation of slope protection including quarry run and rocks (up to 3 tons)
In addition to providing a variety of specialized equipments for geotechnical investigations and vertical drains installation.